Contact Us - Career Opportunities Singapore
|1||Purchasing Analyst||MTQ ENGINEERING PTE LTD||1|
|2||Asst QC Engineer||MTQ ENGINEERING PTE LTD||1|
Singaporeans & foreigners (Filipino, Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Myanarmese & PRC National) with relevant experience are welcome.
We provide company transport; pick up from Outram Park MRT, Tiong Bahru MRT,Commonwealth MRT, Clementi MRT & Jurong East MRT.
Interested candidates, please email detailed CV complete with current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
No suitable job opening?You can send your resume to email@example.com if you do not find a suitable job opening. We will keep your resume in view.
Plan, direct and monitor all purchasing activities so that the goods, materials supplies and services the organisation buys meet its standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with operational area managers to understand their current and anticipated demands for good and materials. Develop plans, cost estimates and schedules for integrating these needs into existing purchasing activities
- Evaluate and select suppliers and negotiate terms for major purchases
- Select and manage vendors, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure that the organisation receives satisfactory standard of service
- Analyse and evaluate the organisation overall purchasing trends to identify opportunities to reduce overall purchase costs
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum 3-5 years in purchasing experience
- Assertive, precise, analytical and resourceful
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation skills and social competences
- Drive for results
Assistant Quality Control Engineer
Assist in quality inspections of products, components & raw materials, conduct investigations and raise reports of initial inspection and final inspections.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in quality inspections of products, components & raw materials, conduct investigations and raise reports of initial inspection and final inspections
- Perform inspection of incoming products, materials or customer items according to job order, such as
- measure and record the dimension of components/parts using measuring instruments and analyse the findings for discrepancy
- perform non destructive test or hardness test (if necessary) and analyze findings and raise report where necessary
- take photographs of the components/parts for recording purposes.
- Perform in-process inspection according to procedures and customer's specifications. Raise report whenever necessary
- Perform initial and final inspection of items including dimensional, NDT and hardness to ensure that all quality requirements or API specifications have been achieved. Analyse result and decide the acceptance level of the final product
- Raise non-conformance report and submit to Immediate Supervisor
- Interact with customers and attend to their needs
- Prepare Data Book upon completion of jobs
- Prepare and maintain calibration record of measuring devices
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Technical Diploma or ITC/ITE with relevant working experience in quality control